Understanding the basic principles of java
- Java is Simple, Object Oriented and developer friendly.
- Java programming is Robust and Secure.
- Java is Portable, Architecture-neutral and Platform Independent.
- High Performance.
- Interpreted, Threaded and Dynamic.
Runtime Architecture of Java:
- Java is an Interpreted Programming Language.
- Java compile output into Bytecode instead of Machine code.
- The compiled output is Platform independent and no need to recompile for another operating system.
LearnPainLess On Instagram