How Java and C# similar ???
- After development of java Microsoft launched C# which is similar to java.
- Many features of C# is same as java and syntax of both is same as C++.
- Both supported distributed programming and based on same OOPS concept.
- If you know about C# then you can easily learn JAVA and vise versa.
- Both are optimize for 2 different type of Computing Environment.
- C# and JAVA both derived from C++.
- C# and JAVA both are Cross Platform Portable.
Java is developed in 1995 and C# is developed in 2000.
Difference between C# and JAVA :
- C# have more primitive data type to handle Arithmetic Execution.
- Struct definition is there in C# but its absent in JAVA.
- in C# switch statement can operate on String value also. but in JAVA only int value is allowed.
- C# has namespace alias feature.
- Java support checked Exception.
Tagged with :